November 1, 2010

belle's first performance out of school activity..Im a proud mom!


pic taken @ hotel st.elis in Legaspi City 2nd flr. lobby...

Next picture: w/ her dance mate and co performers..

will be dancing "sarong banggi" ( one night ) a native song from bicol.

my eldest daughter Belle in red..



seeing here loose from shyness makes me feel at ease and confident on her future..hope she keeps up her gracefulness. Im proud to be her mother, and having two lovely daughters..it completes my day seeing them happy together!




God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...