April 4, 2010

In my thoughts!

Today, i was tempted to read Mahal's blog. Although he said that i must not read it. That it is a blog for everyone, yet forbidden for me. And i don't understand why he wants to keep it from me. What is he afraid of..that I'd discovered more about him and his past...Well, that's in the past and i couldn't bring back what happened in the past. I just want to understand him more. That's my true intention. I don't want to be the last one to know what's going on. I don't want him to keep secret at all times. I want to build our relationship in honesty. Well, as i run my eyes on his blog... i realized something about him. Why he had been this way to me. And it all starts in his trauma with his relationship with Marilyn. And all that including about the money, the full support and a good heart he gave her. Despite all his effort their relationship didn't persist. Well, maybe its really not his destiny, that God's plan is to make him wake up in a false hope relationship with her. Marilyn, although i don't know her personally, but i got this chance to chat with her during the peak trial of my relationship with Mahal, she seem to be for the love of money only. And in the process as i analyzed it, Mahal did give her the best of her life, she just couldn't appreciate her luck and missed it. In the end they both suffer from misfortune. And Mahal got affected so much, that he had carried it with him at all times even when he's with me.. The pain of his past doesn't just go away even now. But i hope i could give him the chance to live a happy marriage. And that he deserve my love.. I want to comfort all his sufferings, but i don't want him to treat me like a cure or pain reliever or even a substitute in his ideal girl Marilyn. I don't want to hear him say that he just love me because he needs me..because for me, i need him in my life and i cant live without him because i love him so much!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mona
    Nice to meet u.
    I came here first time today.
    That’s why I introduce my self a bit.
    I am shige in Japan.
    The reason why I was able to come here is I have red ur husband blog.
    And I am engineer same as him moreover the kind of job is very similar.
    Anyway I am looking forward to reading his blog.
    Please make ur good blog too.
    That’ s all.

    So my English is not so good yet. Then I am worried a little bit u can understand what I want to say whether or not. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Shige san, hajimashite!
    thank you for visiting my blog.
    and thank you for the comment..ureshikatta na watashi no blog yonda kara.korekara mou tamani watashi no blog yonde kudasai jikan aru toki de..anata no ego wa daijuobu desu wakaru, i understand.mata kondo ne..yorushiku!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for ur returning.
    I was glad u could understand me. Hehehe
    Anyway I hope that Yuri is getting better as soon as possibly sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konbanwa Mr. shige.. i want to thank you for your concern with yuri..Yes i hope she get better soon..but as of now she is still sick..couldn't find time to write my blog as of this moment bcoz i need to attend to yuri first..my apology.

    ReplyDelete

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...