May 22, 2012

Mystery of Life

What is Life? It is anything that is living. I was just one of the wonderer in this world we are inhabiting and wants to share my own thought about it. As i was growing and a lot of things here on earth makes me confused and then there comes curiosity.. I wanted to know more about our own existence. Why are we living in this planet and not the other way around. Why here? Was it chosen by God? Does everything manipulated by God? How do we get to know this all in our present time that there is really God.. In my personal opinion, I myself is a believer of Jesus Christ.. I had my certain experience when i see him during my sickness.. And he made these miracle in my life. That was during my teenage years. Im not telling you to believed in me but it is my own belief.
Now that i've mention God, does anyone know where the bible really came from and its author.. Why it was written in different languages? Are there really no mistakes made on its translation.. Im not questioning our knowledge about these scriptures, just a thought that if God is its author, and he sees us everyday, watching over us... This world we are living will he put an end to it? As to what we are dealing with now.. Many had gone bad and worsed.. Its like living already in hell alive.. The government, the church... Their all very much an influence in our society.. Although not all of them were irresponsible, but most of them worships money. Where do God appear in their life?
In science, life is being studied for so long.. Scientists told us so that we came by evolution.. From being an ape turning into humans.. But still the same primate creature.. Its just that we walk upright unlike our ancestors.. Sometimes it had gotten into my mind, that our life was really being manipulated by someone we didnt see by our naked eye, that is like some form of energy its always there.. Connected in our brains just like our new technology its far more than advance like some kind of telepathy. Leveling our state as of this time we are still in level 3 out of 100. It will still take us more time to be able to understand them. They're maybe aliens.. Just roaming around our planet and we are just some form of their experiments or the one they are building to be in a new civilization.. This idea really gotten me more and more curious. Need to study more and think more. Hope to find the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...