July 18, 2017

Change is coming deep inside




So sweet love seemed that April morn, when first we kissed beside the thorn. So strangely sweet, it was not strange. We thought that love could never change. But u had changed the way you treated me before. How stupid i seemed to be. Crying silently in this dark alley. Wont u come and hold me tight tonight? Hug me from behind and kiss me passionately. Whisper in my ear the words i longed to hear you say everyday, for it gives me the will to live my life much longer so we can grow old together. How hopeless i feel to think that you would fulfill my wishes. It may be just my fantasy. You may not utter those words until my last breath. It gives me so much pain when you treat me cold as ice. Cant you feel this pain im feeling inside? Are you that insensitive of my needs? Time gets me tired... As it keeps on going and ticking the more i feel so damn wasted. If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot? All i can say is that we must value each other even when time continue ticking. Our only security is our ability to change. Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...