My dear readers i would like to announced to you that i am finally a YouTuber.. If you have time please kindly subscribe and follow my vlogs. Its all about our family life here overseas.
Here is the link below to my channel.⤵️⤵️⤵️
Sweetmoms Vlog
https://youtube.com/c/SweetmomsVlog
Thank you so much and God bless everyone.
As the title say itself..this blog is all about our struggles in life. How we cope to it and learn from it.. Realizing the importance and meaning of one's life. In all our life's event how we connect with each other and grow as a person! Life is great..its fantastic and its only one chance so lets live up to the fullest!
December 16, 2020
Youtube (new hobby)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How was our life here in Japan after 4 years of striving to survived?!
I can say that its a roller coaster ride and I believed that everything happened for a reason. At every turn of difficult moment in our life...
-
I write this blog just to release the pressure im feeling right now..to my readers i hope you wont think anything against this. my life ...
-
I'll be honest here -- I like them older. Save for my first boyfriend, who was just two years older than me, the men I've dated an...
-
The day before my hubby come home i feel a bit of excitement, for 2 months straight he never come home to me.. i miss him so much! But i...
No comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗