March 10, 2011

Feeling blessed...

When i wake up this morning it came into my senses..how blessed i am to be able to live my life like this..its a moment where i can really appreciate all the things i have in my possession and have my family stay together.Looking all through the greatness of God and the miracle He did for me to stand strong in this life's journey.I think i really do deserved it because of all the effort and hardworks,despite all the tears and failures still i succeeded.i can feel so much secure now because i have on my side my loving,caring and responsible husband Masato..I admired him the most for having it his way,our relationship wouldn't have to be on this status if it weren't on his approval too..We make decisions together,a sign of good and stable relationship were building..and from this very moment i can say that i want to love him more and more each day..i hope and pray that its for the rest of our life.Im also thankful for my family who are always being supportive in everything i do and the decisions i make for us,its for our sake too,and i know that they knew it and realized the causes..i can't argue with the life Im having now..being a mother of two lovely daughters and a wife of the most smart man in the world for me!I just feel so happy and contented!

God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...