April 11, 2010

Part 2 Continuation..

    Since the night we had talk about each other status, seems a little change happened. We became like friends, telling jokes at each other. i love seeing him smile, those cute little eyes so charming i giggled. Although things is getting to be normal for both of us, something  happen in a short time.. i was so pressured with my boyfriend that time Aritz because he keeps on asking me to go with him at the  love hotel and insisted that i should prove him that i love him by giving him my body. If i really treat him as a boyfriend he said.. and that our relationship is serious i should go with him at the hotel. Well, what can i say? Ofcourse for me our relationship is not serious because i don't love him my heart beats for someone and that is Mark.. although no one knows my real feelings, i kept it my self. I tried my best to act normally everytime Mark is around. Anyway, about my boyfriend when he ask me to go with him i refused.. i just said I'm not ready. And its too early to do it right? The truth is i cant make love with the man i don't love. Without love i cannot give. I reason out myself and grasp every reason i can make to avoid what he wants to happen.. i thought so that maybe he just love my body and after he get me he will run away, i felt so scared. Inside his car he insisted to take me to the hotel..we were driving and i couldn’t escape this way or we’ll have accident.. until we reach the hotel and he park his car. At the parking area i struggle with him and said I'm not going.. that if he really loves me and respect me he would not force me this way.. i feel so helpless but i prayed  to get out of this trouble.. i was sobbing and crying at that time, yet he was grabbing my shoulder and it hurts.. i was hurt deep inside, like he is taking my soul and dignity..until i get this chance to open the doors lock and run away...i run as fast as i could, but how can i go home i don't know how to ride the taxi and there no taxi anywhere..i was so scared. Until he followed me in his car..saying sorry for the rushing. He promised he wont force me again and come back to him.. i ask “Really?”, he said “Promised..now get in the car.. i wont hurt you anymore i will take you home in your apartment..”  Maybe he realized his wrong. I don't see any choice anyway so i fix my self and ride on his car.. I'm still crying.. He said sorry many times. But i keep quite until we reach my apartment. After getting of the car i told him that i don't want to see him again..and tell him not to go to omise anymore.. and we break up! Yet he persist on getting me back, he cried that night when he visit me at the omise.. asking for my forgiveness.. I said there’s nothing i can do..goodbye! Eventhough i said goodbye he keeps bothering me on the phone and even go to omise until he get tired of my cold heart for him.
    By January i was again single and feel empty.. but i have many customer and many suitors.. they are all gentle to me although sometimes they ask me too to go with them in hotel. i would only tell them..that i don't need a customer like them, I'm not selling my body in exchange of something.. if they want they can ask other girls. but not with me.. Mark then seeing from afar with Sarah, i had a little jealousy and regret that i wasn’t the one beside him. we just glance at each other sometime when i can sit with the customer. He then look back at me as if our souls are trying to talk with each other.. the way he looked at me i can feel that he likes me too.. its just that he cant do anything about that feeling, and maybe don't want to compromise also. On January 27, 2005 Sarah had finish her contract and came back to Philippines.. i didn’t have an idea that it would be a blessing in disguise because Mark started to request for me then. Maybe 3x he went to omise and request for me, on his third time coming he was with his friends..we were enjoying at the table and joking until i bravely ask him to take me to sea paradise. it wasn’t really the place that we are going to go that matters.. i just wanted to be with him and get to know him more that's why i invited him for that date.. But as much as possible i don't want him to notice my real purpose i pretended that i really wanted to go to that place.. And he said, “ You have many customers. Why don't you ask them to take you to sea paradise?”..Oh uh, that's an awful idea.. now how can i make him go with me without noticing my real intention? So, i answered..” i want to go only with you?”.. That’s true because i trusted him so and that he is a gentleman..And I felt relieved but he said..”..but i have one condition.” At first i was shock and face turns red.. I listen attentively, when he ask me if i will go with him with his conditions. I said Yes! Eventhough I don't have any idea about that condition he will gave me. I will grab the chance just to get to know him more.. He then said his condition, he want us to ride in the roller coaster.. oh..that’s more difficult than i thought..i said i cant ride there because of my heart condition. i might lose breathing and die there. my heart is weak! He said okay then i wont force you to ride, but we will go to sea paradise, and we made our schedule on Sunday.
    Sunday, i feel a mixed emotion when he picked me up and on our way to sea paradise. i feel so stupid asking him so many questions and barely got an answer.. He is still keeping distance. Its 7:30 a.m. and I'm still sleepy. so i sleep on our way to sea paradise.. sometimes wake up and looking on the roads and buildings.. the weather is fine and surrounding is beautiful. Until we arrived at sea paradise.. the parking area is very far so we take a long walk thru the entrance.. I was amazed by the different kinds fishes and other aquatic creatures..he tour me around and take pictures.. i feel so happy we were like couples on our date. i will surely missed him when i get back to the Philippines. And that would be 2 weeks from now. i barely have time to make up my goal on getting to know him more..so after our tour at sea paradise he asked me where else i want to go.. i said “ take me to your apartment.” But he refused maybe he’s hiding something from me.. instead he said “ only Marilyn can come to my apartment!” Ouch! that hurts my heart.. i thought his relationship with her is getting cloudy..and thinking of breaking up with her. Well, i guess he just don't want to be bothered by another unsure relationship with me.. but my intention is to get to know him more and only i would be able to know him more if he let me get through his place.. because as the saying goes you can see the persons personality and character through the place he live.. I insisted for him to take me to his apartment.. and i felt devastated when he  again and again refuses it. Instead he take me to the River side near 555 hotel. He park his car there and it was 5 p.m already i was very sleepy.. he let me sleeps at the back of his car. he prepared and reclined the car seat..And i ask him if his not tired and he can sleep beside me..
     I was born as a sweet person so eventhough i been hurt with what he just said..i would hardly show it especially if i love that person. At first he hesitate if he would come beside me as if trying to avoid any possible circumstances that might happen between us. He’s really careful. But as of that moment although there were doubts about his personality i already trusted him when i go with him to sea paradise. i already surrender my heart and my self to him.. its already on my mind that whatever happen it will happen for a reason.. and i asked God for sign that if his really fated for me something will happen to us and bind us.. if not physically then maybe a change in his heart towards me. That he would love me just the same as i love him. And treat me as special woman in his life...When he get beside me he offered his arms to be my pillow.. i feel so comfortable and secured in his arms. that no one will ever harm me when I'm inside his warm arms..i can feel his heart is beating faster, and ask if his okay or why his nervous. Looking in his face, our eyes met and in the sudden rush of adrenalin in our body we kiss each other..deeply and caressing each other. my body shivers when i felt his manhood. he was then on top of me and we were both drowning in this situation..we made love. By then i know that he was the man for me... my prayers were answered. Thats what important now.
    Until next chapter..  

God bless you all!
Have a nice day...c",)

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    How are you doing? I am shige
    Thanks for you good journal.
    I am always looking forward to read your blog.

    This time I will explain about Japanese working a little bit.
    So as you wrote on your blog Japanese businessmen worked very hard like Mark and including me too.
    Because I guess that most Japanese people seek to satisfy their material needs more than the mind or the spirit needs.
    Moreover we hope that our life position is higher compared to other typical people.
    Also Japanese company doesn't allow that we take time to relax until our retirement.
    I dislike these things. I wonder if we may forget the most important in our life.
    Mark knows about this very well. Please ask him about it if you will have a chance.
    By the way I read your journal completely. Then I thought that when you came to Japan first time, you had a lot of troubles, right? Of course you could not speak Japanese at all and didn't know the position around there and you had a hard job too. I am sorry to hear that. I know that first you learned Japanese language much more hard there. I knew it in details on his blog.
    So I have already read his blog most all. And it was very interesting. The blog says about you a lot. Then I though you and Mark are thinking seriously and hard about your life.

    I believe that more important of our life is honesty or kind than money for even both Japanese and Philippines.

    Best my regard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening shige san, nice to see your comment again. yeah! your right..Mark doesn't like it too.. he said he wants to go home with me if only he can, but his work holds him from me.i had read your little shared knowledge about japanese men working so hard and i think that's unfair. If its really until retirement.. maybe japanese cant enjoy more of their life because they spend so much time at work.. well, as for me when we are in the verge of dying we cant carry all those material things, instead the good and happy memories we live by, should be our goal while were still alive. I think that it is more important.. anyway, that was just my point of view and i respect the japanese attitude towards working.
    Well, that's life for japanese. I cant complain more about it too.Thank you for sharing me your ideas and thanks for always reading my blog. until next time..

    ReplyDelete

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...