August 14, 2012

Ridiculed

Just this very moment been horified with what he just done to me in front of our children.. I was offended. Felt like thrown out from my position.. He just kicked me on my legs although it doesnt hurt that much physically but it hurt so deeply in my heart and hurt my pride.. Acting like that in front of the kids makes me feel more embarrassed. Just because we were playing on the bed and yuri bump her head a little and he makes it my fault, it wasn't that bad yuri was not supposed to cry when he punish her too on her lap. The kid got startled and cry.. It was an odd gesture of him. I couldnt get his point in there. So we left the room and leave him alone.. Maybe we were such a trouble that he cant concentrate on what he is reading.. If that's the case then why he didnt asked us to play else where.. He's like a lightning sharp and fast. His temper is so unpredictable.. I hate him so much! He always makes me feel embarrassed in front of others.. Treating me like a fool. Grrrr if only i could tell it to his face.. And if i can that would make a disaster. So better be off and call it a day! Time heal all wounds but the scars couldnt fade that easily. Praying for more strength and understanding.. Having an open mind needs a lot of hardwork and effort. I wont expect for his sorry its not his way. Im letting his pride eat him alive.. My anger gets me in this troubled night , wish i could just let it pass but i need this too, write what i feel and release what i have inside. Sorry for reading this kind of stuff on my blog. I just need some way to released the pain i felt inside my delicate heart! Will cry myself to sleep tonight.. Cant help the falling tears from my eyes... But i will bid you all "Goodnight."


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...