September 6, 2012

False alarm..

Couldn't decide how to put this up. Well i get too excited to share my feelings, its a bit of taste like heaven for me.. You see for a very long time since we got married, its just now that he showed his happy heart with me and being proud of it. And it goes like this. Because i had been delayed for 4 days and its unusual based on my calendar. Im always on the mark.
So i thought I'd get preggy.. And Im a bit worried coz im not yet ready for it. Were unstable right now so it shouldn't really be on without planning. But since yesterday i had my period. It was a false alarm, my hubby had expected that... you know we could have another child perhaps a son this time. But sad to say it didnt happen.. When i told him that it was just a false alarm, he became a little frustrated coz he thought i will be pregnant, he was excited and looking forward to it. He even told about it to a friend. "Zannen datta ne wo tanoshimi nakunatta.." he said to me." But maybe later we could try at the right time, ok?" i answered back. Thats all! But im happy he had wanted another child.. That means im a capable mother to his children right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...