November 18, 2012

Tired but fulfilled..

Having a cup of coffee while resting after a hard work. Today i made my perfume scents a total of 30 bottles in 250ml each. It took me a whole day to finish all the work..and now Im chillin' it for a week. Next sunday i will be busy again. My back and shoulder aches right now but Im glad Im done with all the mixing. We'll just wait for the perfume to be cooked. Im thankful that my brother lhon help me with the mixing. I wish my hubby is here to give me some massage.. i really missed him. That's all for now! Just trying to update my blog! God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...