April 5, 2013

Picture take!

Been loving to take a picture of my two lovely kids.. They're growing so fast and im afraid i would missed it so im taking every opportunity i had to record them. I feel blessed and probably the happiest mother on earth because i have them with me. I am able to witness their growth, i want to be a part of each step they take in order for them to reach their own goals and dreams. Me and my hubby will always be there for them no matter how foggy the road may be. I promised to protect and carry them with my own life. That's how much i value and love my kids. This is just a motherly moment so please dont blame me for being like this and feeling this way.

Thanks to all of you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...