April 5, 2016

Out of love?

Feeling all alone in a lonely sunset.. Thinking about the love we had a few years back. I realized that it may not be pure love that you had felt for me. Sometimes you act so cool and confident about me.. You sure know your place in my heart, but i dont know mine in yours. Its irritating to be just calm and take it for granted. Ignoring the way you treat me. A silent cry in my heart is wanting to cry out loud where no one can hear. All this pain is like a needle rushing in through my heart. Going deeply deep deep down inside me. Cursing my mind's sanity. I wonder what i had done wrong. Did i hurt you the day we left our home? Are you still mad with my decision? You know my reasons and hoping you'd understand. I know im inexperienced when it comes to family decision especially when dealing with the hardship of being a couple, partner and a parent. I felt sorry for not confiding you that matter before i decide. And thank you for respecting me still. I feel like chasing your heart ever since i met you.. But whenever im near you now i feel so pressured. Dont know why i lost that confident of loving you without any condition. You know my love is genuine.. And it beats for you only.. But the way we are now is not the same feeling we had before. Love is forever young. Only people grows old. I hope and pray that you would love me the same. Coz' im afraid to change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...