October 2, 2018

Anxious..

Having this feeling of anxiousness really makes my tummy hurt. This cramping pain doesn't give me the justice to feel and do what i had to do. My anxiety is fed up by unsupportive partner that only thinks so negatively. I feel wronged everytime i want to do important things that affects our future. I feel that my wants to do the things that of a priority for me seems to be neglected. How am i supposed to moved forward, to grow and learn when my decisions wasn't on the list of his priorities. I maybe misunderstood, and im tired of being the understanding, patient, listener, and follower to every decision we have to make for our future and our life as a family. It makes my eyes wet with this warm tears 😢😢😢, i only wanted support and be heard.
Lord, pls give me strength to fight for my rights, give me the courage to speak up my concerns and grant me the support that i need. You know my heart and my intensions.. speak through my conscience and give me the right intuition and I will follow thee. Touch the heart of my partner who should support me too. In Jesus name. AMEN 🙏🙏🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...