July 10, 2019

Her Life... (Fiction) Chapter 4

Ada wakes up by the knocking at her doorstep. She heard her mother calls out to her and said that she had a visitor outside. She then hurriedly get up and wash-up. While she was changing she is thinking who could it be? She wasn't expecting any visitors coming this Saturday so she planned to get up late in the morning. She wondered who is her visitor. As she was going out to the veranda she saw Win standing near by the gate probably waiting for her in tense feeling. She was shocked what brought him here in their house and why he showed his face to his mother. She's feeling so nervous at the same time mad at him. She approached him with a sharp look in her eyes as if she is trying to warn him to go home and get lost. But she don't want her mother to know about their relationship so she introduce him to her mother as her classmate. She acts casual and normal in front of her mother. Her mother leaved them to talk and prepare some food in the kitchen. 

As she was talking to Win her voice gets elevated but low in volume she don't want her mother to hear them. She argued with him,"What's wrong with you? Why did you come here without notifying me first? We had an agreement that this must be kept secret to my family. Why your not doing what I told you to do? And I don't want to see you after what you did to me yesterday. I hate you! Go home! I don't want to talk about it here.. I will give you time to explain but not today, not here. Lets talk after school on Monday." Win was determined to speak to her, he said "Im really sorry for what happened yesterday. Im really at lost right now, I don't know what to do.. (he got tears in his eyes) I don't want to lose you Ada. Im really very very sorry. Sorry. Im so sorry if I hurt you. Im sorry if I disappointed you. I will not let it happen again. Promised!" She almost got convinced with the tears in his eyes but she is determine to give him a punishment. She just keep silent and asked him to leaved.

The days were short and its soon Monday. The day of her judgement towards Win. She is having a heavy heart and its painful to leaved him this way. But she also had her principles and virtues which she gives more value and its important for her to follow her own rules in her life. She sets those limits and bounderies for her protection. She must do and follow the rules she sets for herself. After school, Win was waiting for her in their meeting place beside the school garden under the mango tree. They sat on the bench and discussed of their feelings towards each other. Win was trying to hold her hand but she refused. She said, "Those things you did to me will never ever happen again. I think its better this way to avoid further temptation. I decided to break-up with you. Im sorry too if this has to end so soon. If you really love me you will understand. This relationship is not my priority in life now. Maybe after I graduate college I will make time and get real serious relationship. I have my goals to achieved. But if you can wait until that moment maybe if were really meant to be with each other time will tell when it is. For now, I cant continue with our relationship. To be honest, I have lost the love I feel for you and I realized it when you come to my house. I realized that you would only put me in so much trouble its good that my mother didn't suspect us or find it out. So this is goodbye. I want you to know that I will not forget you because you were my first kiss but sad to say its not the way I fantasized my first kiss to be. You ruined my dream, for that I will never forget you." Ada said lastly, its for giving him a bitter-sweet feeling of their break-up.

Win couldn't do anything anymore with Ada's decision. He regreted so badly with his behavior. He ruined everything in their relationship. Maybe he doesn't really deserved her. She's fragile and naïve, yet very intelligent girl. He messed-up everything, his future towards her and his plans for them. Win decided to moved-out to another school. He cant bare the pain seeing her everyday out of his reach. Its painful to feel that love is one-sided. So he decided to move-away from Ada. Never to see her again. Life goes on.. That's what he said to himself. 

Ada on the other hand graduated Highschool with honors. She really is one of the brightest student in their class. Her parents and family were all so proud of her. And they are all looking forward to a better and brighter future for Ada. Ada was thinking where to enroll in college? She want to be her bestfriend Mary, so she go to the university where they will both enroll when they passed the entrance exam. She is hoping for the best to get admitted. Its a famous university in their town and has a good reputation nationwide. Luckily they got in, she enrolled herself in the college of arts and sciences major in computer because she wants to be an office IT-girl. While her bestfriend Mary enrolled in college of business administration major in Tourism because she wants to be a Flight attendant. They both look and feel excited for their upcoming college life. Another 4 years of struggling.


Until here for now..see you in the next chapter.

Keep updated in my blog post for more story.

Thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...