July 1, 2019

Her Life... (Fiction) Chapter 3

After 3 months Ada's parents lost their business. They struggled for the the first two month in order to meet their needs specially on their daily expenses for food and schooling. Her father was looking for a new way to get money for their family to survived. But luck has been hard on them this time. For the meantime her father rode a tri-cycle and fetch passengers all over the village. Ada is also on her senior high, one more year to graduate high school. And like any other teenage girls she also had a puppy love or young love at the age of 15. But her parents were strict specially her mother. She is not allowed to have a suitors until she's 18 and finished college before boyfriend. Because she was the eldest child she is obligue to look after their family second to her parents. She must prioritised helping her parents first before herself. That was her principle and virtue. She wants to be the good sheep and her parents got high expectations towards her future. She is wise and smart amongst other kids in their neighborhood. But she didn't feel that way, for her everything is just normal. But she got a charisma within her. everywhere she go she is easily befriended and mostly boys go around her. She is physically slim with an oval shape face, big eyes in almond shape and long lashes. Her hair was long and curly brown. She physically look like a Spanish mestiza. Her skin is fair. And her body figure was like that of a model with her height of 158cm. She is always being asked to join beauty contest in their town and village. And she joined on some of them and won the crown. Sometimes there is a cash prize and a trophy. She would gladly give her cash prize to her mother. That way she can help even for a little amount. Her parents were so proud of her.

In the middle of her school year she met a guy who was a transferee student. His name is Win, he is a childhood friend of Bert who's one of her close friend in their class. Bert introduced him to her. "Oh Hi Ada! How are you? Im here with Win he's my bestfriend since childhood. He wants to meet you when he saw you the other day." Bert said in an excited tone. And suddenly Ada's face turns red. She felt a bit shy in front of the new guy but she held herself and bravely smile back to them and say," Oh Im fine, Thank you!", she answered and looked at the new guy while being shy and say," Hi Win! Its nice to meet you. How are you? Are you going in our class? Where did you saw me the other day?", she asked non-stop and chuckled. She felt like a dumb girl when she realized it. But Win had some serious face yet charming and his eyes were small and shining while looking at her. They have the same height and so she noticed his kissable lips. She felt a goosebumps behind her back. She is attracted to him. But she is also aware that Win like her if not why would he bother Bert to meet her. Her imagination were cut by his voice to answer her questions,"Hi Ada! Its nice to finally meet you. I saw you the other day with Bert and some of your friends going out of the Gate after school. I was about to greet my friend here Bert and ask him to go back home together since we are just neighbor. But you and your friends were walking way too fast I couldn't catch up and I had been shy to bother you too. Until I saw Bert last night on the street and asked him about you. Its just sad that we cant be at the same class. But can we be friends then? And can I court on you? I really like you.." he asked her straightly. Ada's brain suddenly stop working and her heart was pounding so fast.. She wasn't ready for that last question. Although many had asked her the same she would easily turn them down. But with Win she was hesitant to answer, she actually didn't know what to say maybe because she like him too. But she involuntarily utter a word in a small voice,"Ok, sure we can be friends now". She wasn't sure if she agreed or not on his last question. She keep silent. Then the bell rings, they all rush back to their classrooms. Win was waving her a goodbye kiss while she was walking away and say bye-bye to him. Ada's heart was jumping and excitement pour, she's looking forward on their new friendship. She cant wait to see him again at school. She know she would this way everyday. This maybe what they call it Puppy love or young love.

After 3 months of Win's courtship towards her, she finally decided to answer him when she was being asked to be his girlfriend. While Win was waiting for her after her class finished he wrote a small note for here, Its a simple love letter in a heart shape white paper. Its written, "To my sweet Ada, You are the most beautiful accident that ever happened to me. The first time I laid my eyes on you I was determined to be with you and make you mine. I want to love you for as long as I live. I don't know why I feel the way I feel now, I just know that I love you, I wish we can be together as a couple and I want to hear you say the same. I will be waiting here for you. Loving you so much, Win." The letter was passed to her from Win by Bert. The class end earlier time and the teacher dismissed them early. Its as if God is giving her this moment and sign to be with Win. While they were walking towards the Gate of school Win hold her hands while asking her, "Did you get my letter?" his eyes were so charming and his gestures were so sweet than usual. She just nodded to answer him back. He then ask her, "Will you be my girlfriend?". She looked at him in the eyes and pulled him to a nearby bench, they sat and talk. She told him, "Win, I appreciate your every effort and your time to be with me and all those sweet gestures and always picking me up after school to send me safely to my home eventhough its a secret to be kept from my parents that you are courting me your still taking the risk if we get caught. I will gladly be your girlfriend, but I cant let this be known by others, Im scared if my parents find out. Can we keep it as a secret first?" Suddenly Win took something out of his pocket, it was a silver ring with an ENDLESSLOVE carvings. He put it on her finger and kissed her hand with the ring on. He assured her that everything will happen according to her plan. If she want their relationship to be kept secret for the meantime he will respect her decision. And for that she love him more now for his understanding and support with her decision between them. She get back home a little late because she spend a little more time to be with Win they visit the Church and pray together. They pray for guidance in their relationship. Ada is a strong believer and she never ceases to pray for everything in her life. She is born to be closer to God. That is what she believes in always. 

But things happen for a reason, if its meant to be it will be. Ada and Win had their relationship going on smoothly for 3 months since she became his girlfriend until one late afternoon. As usual Win would wait for Ada after class, that time Ada was a cleaner and she was the monitor in their class. It was her duty to check at everything in their classroom if everything has been cleaned and kept properly. Everything seems all good. She was alone in the class room because everyone had leaved soon after their task, she finishes her task late because she did the final check, but she realized that its getting dark already its 6pm and so she shut down all the windows when she was sure that everything are good and clean inside their room. The teacher's table were in place. She was about to close the light when suddenly Win pop up from the doorway. She jump back and got scared. He said," What is taking you so long? I was waiting for an hour already in our meeting place but your not passing by and its getting dark already. I come to see if your still here in your room and I was right." He was a bit annoyed. "Where is everyone?" he asked her when he noticed that she was alone there. She told him that everybody left already after their tasks done and she said sorry for keeping him to wait. She then told him she is ready to leave now and while walking towards the door Win suddenly pushes her back towards the wall and close the door behind them. He was looking furious and different as if he wants something from her. She felt different, she's confused of what's going on and everything is happening too fast. Win never utter a word and just turned off all the lights. It had become so dim and she didn't get any chance to speak again because he was kissing her roughly as if she was being punished for keeping him wait for her. It's her first kiss. And it felt so warm, his body is pushing her towards the wall and hugging her tightly she can barely move and escape from his grasped. Until they both felt breathless and Win suddenly loosen her and take her to the teachers table trying to pin her down. And she had almost got carried away when he started to explore on her under shirt while kissing her neck and sucking her skin like a thirsty vampire on the movie. He was so passionately caressing her. Everything is new to her and she really don't know what to do but she feel good on what he is doing to her. Her knees are weakening and she feel like she is in another world. He was about to unbuttoned her blouse when suddenly she realized that this was all wrong.. It shouldn't be happening. She had her virtues to keep her virginity and herself to the man she will marry. Her mind is screaming and she hurriedly try to pushed him away but he wont let go of her and continue doing what he wants to do. Then her tears fall down she couldn't stop crying and that moment Win hear her crying and looked at her. He then  loosen her, while fixing herself she looked at him asking,"Win why did you do that to me? Your losing your respect to me. Why did you do that? Why? What has come in to your mind? Are you mad and want to punished me? You know that were not allowed to do it yet. Where still young and its not yet time. Why did you lose control?". All these questions she asked him with an angry tone. She was disappointed with what Win did to her. But Win just sat down the chair in front of the blackboard and cover his face with a lot of sweat drifting all over his body he is trying to get calm. He maybe felt shamed on what he did to her. Then he walks towards her after he calms down, she moves back while he was trying to reach her hand. He is now in control of himself, he said "Im really very sorry for what I did, I shouldn't did that to you. Im really really sorry Ada. Will you ever forgive me? please? Promise it will never happen again. I promised! I just got carried away by the situation. I did what I felt to do and lose my control. I cant help myself for doing it to you I was so attracted to you. Im so so sorry my sweet please forgive me. He started to cry too. While wiping his own tears with his handkerchief Ada walks away through the door and gone out leaving him in the room. She was running away from him. She rushed home and never speak with anyone and gone to her bedroom crying in silence. Thinking of what will happen next in their relationship. She falls asleep from that thoughts.


To be continued on the next chapter.

Keep on reading! Follow my story. More exciting moments in Ada's life.

Thank you!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...