October 19, 2011

God's Great deed..

Feeling the greatness of God thru the help of our friends, namely Mr.and Mrs.A.. They were an inspiration, giving us enough advised in running our relationship. Aside from their hospitality to share their home w/ us and being there always.. We feel so special that all i can think of now is that they were an angel sent by God to be our mirror and giving us reflection, they served to be our guide in this journey of our life. Its a wonderful coincidence for me. But maybe God planned it for us from the very start. Were meant to be friends for life. Im happy too that we had to meet people like them. And now i cant ask for more, God had given us everything we need and needing on the way. Mahal had his i-card already and visa was granted so soon. God made a miracle.. Prayer is truly a powerful weapon. Tomorrow i will be back home and Mahal is going to work in japan.. Our relationship from this coming days would be sweeter again.. Another thing is that we would be able to breath again on our own and with enough space. I'll be missing him but love is there to keep us closer no matter how far we are from each other. I love you mahal ko.. Keep safe and make our dreams come true! I trust in you.. But im worried who's around you without me by your side! Anyway, just keep my love w/ you and locked it in your heart then leave me the key so that no one can take it away, none but me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...