October 13, 2011

Turning point...

My relationship with my hubby made up its turning point... Great changes came up and that i care for so much right now. It starts when Mahal meet his new friend here in bicol... Mr.A. Someone who possessed a good heart and a very smart man. He stayed here with his filipina wife and children for almost 17 yrs now. Their life story made just like ours, from family's relationship and ours.. Seems to have so much in common. Mr.A is giving so much advised to Mahal and giving him so much realization on how it is to live and survive here in philippines. Its odd to find a couple like them who were so in coincedence to have same story as ours. Its really really odd and i still cant believe we got to find a kind of friendly people with so much spirit and enthusiasm. And for that were thankful to God and hoping for the best to continue our friendship with them. Since my hubby made a chit chat with Mr.A and his wife mahal's turning point came up and when we got home he seemed to be a changed man.. He wouldn't yell at me anymore when he gets mad and he's also trying to understand my side. He's not giving me heartache anymore. I love him more now.. God send us an angel through this 2 great couple. They were of so much help to us and been giving us more. I could only pray for them good relationship and healthy life always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...