February 2, 2012

The thought of it..

Never in my life that i imagine my life state will be like this.. the road is narrow and long and i was just starting my race. But i dont want to rush on the finish line, i still need some more time. Lately my heart is in pain and i dont have any idea what could be the cause of it. When the pain rush in i could think of dying unjustly, im not ready for it. i still want to do more things, i still want to be of use in this world.. but i dont know if this world still needs me.. if its God's will i cant complain more. If He had a better plan for us i will entrust my whole being for the sake of it.  

God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...