June 13, 2013

Miracle happens...

We feel so blessed for were about to have another member on our small family, and its getting bigger. Im 6 weeks pregnant now and im glad i conceived. Were really waiting for this one to arrive. And now in God's time He give us the most precious gift.. A new life inside me. A real miracle that i could hardly believed bcoz after a long and hardly trying to have this child it has come! Im very thankful and praises God for He's giving us the right timing. He has His purpose and i believe in His plan for our unborn child and our family's future. Things really happen in God's time and were not in control of it. We can only have our faith and believe in His miracles. I promised myself that i will protect our child no matter what. I want our child to live and experience life. Hoping and praying for a healthy baby boy or girl. Thank you so much Lord for trusting us to raise a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...