April 26, 2013

What if...

What if i am single..in a relationship..or perhaps complicated. Maybe its just a matter of status. A matter of love?! Or somehow securing future. I really dont know how to think and deal with this so-called status. For me as a mother and wife is a combination of happiness and sadness. Happy because i have my children whom i can witness to grow and give them guidance in the path of living righteousness. Happy i have a family to share and dedicate my life for it to be meaningful. And happy because i have a partner who can support me to make our family stay together and securing our future. Sadness when all these turn into a quarrel and without giving each other chance to practice our own right on the role that we should play. As parents were responsible in raising our children, for a mother i need to take care of my family emotionally giving them my best to be a good adviser being the light of our small family. I should be able to prepare their meals, attend when their sick, pray for our safety always and support my partner in any way. As a wife i should also be responsible to manage our expenses that my partner is providing for us. Living a wise lifestyle without making each other suffer either emotional, physical and mental. I would love to be the best on my role both as a wife and a mother to give my own family the best of life. I pray to God that in any difficulties thay we may encounter i hope that we can go through it by holding our hands together and praying as one for our brighter future. May God keep us all healthy and let us live together much much longer.. There's nothing i could ask for more.. Just living peacefully and happy with what God provides. Im satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...