March 13, 2012

Cooking for Love..

It says that you get your man's love through his stomach.. definitely! I must agree as to what most woman would advise particularly the oldies in their generation.. Well, maybe there's half the truth to that statement. Why dont we asked the boys out there? who do you prefer to love? The one who can cook or the one who cant? whatever your answer is just keep it to yourself now, as for me i would guess the first one. But i would want to share something about me, maybe some other woman would have this kind of experience too.. actually i am not really the type of girl who wants or loves cooking before. I live my life so easily, i mean i do as i please like im kinda easy go lucky person. And i wasn't thinking or too much on a focus for the food thing, my mom and dad usually cooks for us.. so i didn't bother my self to do so in the kitchen. Yes Im that lazy brat..(LOL) but things has changed. Suddenly i felt this enthusiasm to do on the kitchen, been very inspired to cook for my love this past few days, eventhough his not at home yet i dont want to missed any single day to boost my chance on cooking delicious food that he would or maybe love to eat till he comes home. Im willing to exert much much more effort just to make it perfect and make sure that cupid spell is on my dishes.. hehehe Yes Im definitely going crazy about the idea. And its all because of him... for Love!
And Goodluck to me!

God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...