March 24, 2012

New leaf

Yesterday was a very special day coz its my one and only mother 52nd birthday.. We had a simple party with very few visitors and just family gathering. Unlike last year this time we didnt drink any liquor.. Only the boys drink. Well, it seems fine and simple happiness is felt by everyone.
Right at this very moment while writing on this journal i feel so very sleepy. Yeah! Im definitely tired.. But today i get a great news from gregory, auntie nancy said that her hubby will teach me how to drive even if i broke his car as long as i can learn how to drive.. Such kindness my heart melt for their warm concern. But first i should let go of any nervousness i have in my system. Gregory said that when i want to drive i shouldnt feel nervous and just relax. Well, it will buy us more time for me to be able to get rid of my nervous attack. I hope and pray that i can make it and be the best driver i can be. Maybe next week if gregory wont be busy he could teach me then. I wanted to surprise my hubby that i could also drive a car aside from bikes.. This will be fun.
Anyway, maybe someday and im hoping that my dream of having my own car would come true. If God permits! But i doubt my hubby wont agree on buying our own car. Hu hu hu..just in case my perseverance could change his mind on this matter!
Thats all!!!
Happy Birthday my beloved mother!
We love you so much...
Wishing u on ur birthday a healthy mind and body.
Keep your light to lit our family..
And i really appreciate ur being here with us always and for all your support thru good and bad times! Your really one of a kind! The best mother i could ever have, just one thing has to be change.. Please move a little faster and dont keep people waiting always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...