March 16, 2012

Helpless for my dream

Last night i couldnt think of any valid reason to make Him agree to buy us a car. Well its one of my dream but thats not the reason why i suddenly want us a car now. He'd been always on doubt that we couldnt handle it and that i cant manage our expenses for living.. He would give up so easily on this matter. And hated this idea. A proper and more convenient way to transportation is to have our own service. Yet, still even now that i bought a scooter to take us to places we want and need to go, he's still not convince of our safety to ride on it. And when i asked him to have us a car for us to be comfortable on our travel he wouldnt give his yes to what i want for our family's transporting services. I just cant accept it that instead of giving me an answer like in a proper voice tone or nice way of discussing thing like a real partner in life instead of directly disagreeing on my idea. As a wife i would think that it seems like he doesnt trust me hundred percent on any decision or idea i would suggest on him. Hes always the boss between us.. I felt disappointed. It makes me feel like i have no right at anything at all to decide on things.. I understand his worries, but also need his trust for me to be able to strived harder on what he is expecting of me. How can i give my best when even if im not starting yet a project he would judge me and my ability so badly.. He didnt even give me some benefit of the doubt or encouraging words to let me think of a much better decision. He would think of so many negative things first before considering a second thought on what im saying. I think its not fair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...