April 19, 2013

Shocked! April 18, 2013

Feeling so shocked tonight bhel had been hit by a car on the highway. I feel so sorry and im still in shocked. I dont know what im gonna do if worse thing will happen. Now were here in a hospital nearby. Malaysia isnt really a safe country for pedestrians. We hope and pray that bhel will be okay and recover soon. It find out that there is no serious fractured or broken limbs. But still i cant sit still and be relax because it wasnt been 24hrs yet. The accident happen at 8:20 pm after our dinner. I dont know how to manage it an my feelings were mixing. I think im also going to have a panic attack but im fighting it. Bhel needed me on her side and i must take care of her now. Pls pray for her to be safe and recover soon. Huhuhu T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...