April 5, 2013

Wondering..(^_^)

Feeling of excitement, worries and fears , happiness, greatfulness and achievement for me and the kids we will be travelling to Penang Malaysia for the very first time. It is our first time as a family to travel abroad and so im feeling a bit nervous.. Got so many things to do and must be cautious all the time. Wondering if i could get some relaxation. Still a lot of memos to do... Bringing the kids along will be really tough i guess. So much worry and must always pay attention to them. I hope they wont get their tantrums. I wish they can cooperate during this travel. Sunday will be our big day, I'd be restless then. My luggages were all so heavy. Can i make it? I must be strong for this! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...