October 27, 2016

Together forever: Committed to build a happy family


October 13, 2016 arrived here in Penang island, Malaysia. It was a blessing in disguised that we finally get together again as one family. My mission starts as soon as we step out of our house in Philippines. I keep myself confident and rely in God's master plan for our life as a family. Eventhough were really financially tight i took the risk and get us boarded the plane. I remind myself always God will provide my needs. He guided me what to do and followed Him through speaking on my conscience. He sent me here to take my husband back to where he is supposed to be. I dont want him to live in sin.. step by step and slowly he will come back to his senses and forget all his trouble and focus only on our family. He will be blessed through me and my prayers will sustain his spirit to see the reality of living a decent life with us. Everything has its time, things happen with a purpose and thats what we needed to look forward to learn. I can only say " I trust you Lord Jesus Christ my ultimate savior for life. Into Your hands i commend our spirits."
As of now, theres no big trouble coming yet. But if someday it will come I will need God's wisdom and guidance to overcome it all. I hope and pray that my husband will be open and honest to me in everything so i could pray for him whenever he'd be in trouble. I want to fulfill my duty as a wife and mother to my kids. This time around everything will change for the better. I love and treasure my family forever no matter what happen. I will protect us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...