September 14, 2011

Crazy thought..

 My crazy thoughts sometimes come and appear so unexpectedly
       Where I would doubt my mind's confused the glittering thought i soon embrace
 Ideas coming through without thinking of them, leaving me out of the blue
       My mind would chased me thoughts i never wanted to think and pursue
I looked outside my window wondering the thought i didn't know how to argue
       I keep myself busy for a while to avoid these thoughts that keeps coming through my mind.... Im going crazy!

God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...