September 28, 2011

He's not home..

Tonight is the night when i will be alone again.. But its only temporary, need not exaggerate coz my hubby is just going on to Malaysia for his business trip for 3 days. He'd be back soon on Saturday.. I hope the weather would be just fine so that he can be home on time. Well. i missed this night and the evenings we been together.. I'd be sleeping without him by my side, it would be so cold. The only thing i appreciate and like is that our room is clean, smoke free from his cigarettes and i could breath easy without any chest pain.. ohlala really need this fresh air! Yes, sometimes its nice this way..without him! And feel a bit lighter, i wonder why! does he really gotten me into so much pressured?! I only tell the difference now.. but i missed him now. i still want him here.. talking nonsense again, sorry just want to burst whats inside my head., hmm so till then! till next chapter...oyasuminasai!

God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...