September 16, 2011

Tomorrow...

Tonight while Im writing this blog..I was thinking of how's it going to be to meet my husband's friend and his wife a filipina like me.. I hope their friendly too. Planning to have our dinner at gyoumon yakiniku.. It would be my first time to eat there. I wonder if they serve delicious meats and enjoy it. Were planning to go on Karaoke. after that. Japanese often like that kind of arrangement i guess.. Having a good time after a great dinner is kinda exciting, really looking forward for an enjoyment at night.. This will also be like a date for me and my husband. Were going to travel to manila for pleasure and not business so that would be relaxing for us too.
While tomorrow we'll be leaving for manila my family would also be leaving to naga city to attend the penafrancia festival. Its a yearly occasion for the catholic devotee of the patron saint there in naga city.. Its a big celebration for the people attending the festival and for sure it would be crowded.. Were a bit worried for the kids to go because of the crowded place.. probably near the church at the Cathedral, I just hope my parents would be attentive and responsible. Well I pray for the safety of us all on our journey for tomorrow!!

God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...