September 7, 2011

Losing my mind..

Feeling so sad and helpless.. I couldn't bare the pain and its killing me so softly like a knife is striking deep inside my heart. Never imagined such misery would arrived. My husband isn't the dream man i had before.. I had misjudged and misinterpret the real him.. Until today for being his wife for 2 years.. I had seen so many changes in his personality and attitude. I never seen him carelessly being as selfish as he is right now, I thought he love my family as i loved them.. And that he would accept their whole being including mine, like i accepted him before we get married. I really never had known him.. although my parents and bestfriend were against him before, I still trusted my heart to choose him to be my lifetime partner for the hope that he can make me happy enough just being with him.. But things changed so suddenly, he's a changed man, I couldn't understand him anymore. He criticized more often on other people telling me their bad sides and faults. Always giving bad comments and judging them in advance.. I couldn't understand his principles in life too. I agree on some of the things he would say on how to make things better with life balance and righteous. But its still difficult to apply it on reality when everybody couldn't understand their own role to play within this house.. I feel bitter and in pain, my heart is broken when he comments on my parents mistake, my family are my life, they are a part of me that he couldn't accept.. Sometimes I would think of setting him free from all his responsibility as my husband, and give up our marriage. It's crazy but that runs always on my mind. If only Im brave enough to voice it out..that i could tell everything I had in mind through his face! Its hard to love and please him anymore.. I always wanted to cry!! Im not worth this kind of loving. Am I not kind enough to get this kind of treatment. I know i asked God for him to be mine and promised to loved him forever till the end.. And i cant take back those prayers I made. I also wanted to keep it even now. Its just that I wish there could be some changes and that Mahal would have an open mind and a heart to love my family. Giving them more understanding and learn our culture too..

God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...