September 12, 2011

Always with you...

Im here now in manila with my hubby and he maybe wants my company on his business trip. Im with him because i want to support him too. Although were here I cant fully enjoy our stay, i missed my family and our kids. Its still best to stay at home.. I hope we can get back soon tomorrow. Mark is now in bataan meeting wirh his clients, he lets me stay here at our hotel room so i can rest easy.. He doesnt want to tire me that much. Maybe he'd come back late this evening.. Im starving but i dont feel like eating.. Im alone and cant really eat without him. Had my cup of coffee and one banana for my lunch today. Im having a headache now. Hadnt sleep so well last night... Im bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...