September 14, 2011

Good to be back!

It felt so good and relax to be back home.. Even for a short period of time that  we been away. I really cant compare our home for the comfort of hotels where we stayed. Maybe because Im with my loveones  and I feel safer. Since we got back yesterday my mind set in peace. Oh it felt so refreshingly fine!!! I missed my daughthers, especially yuri..she's so "makulit and cute" getting smarter as days passes by. I wonder where she get her IQ.. she learn easily and so active! she can now sing a song in a tune and proper pronounciation. 
Now yuri seem to be more sweeter on her dad and they play well when she grasp his dad's hand.. Mark cant say NO when yuri made her move and become sweet.. I love watching them like that, I would cherish it in my heart.. They're getting more closer and closer.. I love it.. Belle also remains as sweet as ever, she's also pretty and look down to her sister when were not around, she would play with yuri and they love each other too! Im so happy now with my own family!! Its a fulfillment I can say! Thats it..!


God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly đŸ¤—

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...