September 4, 2011

Uneasy..

Its a rough evening last night arguing with my husband again..its becoming more of a habit and I cant understand why we fight against nonsense topic.. If i didn't make myself low it would only cause us more trouble and stressful moments. I cant live with him in that way.. Im a peacemaker kind of person and i hate arguments! i want to avoid it whenever possible, its so immature when no one hears your reason and doesn't take more care of you and your feelings instead they'd only want to hear their own voices.. so for me there is no sense in fighting anymore... it could probably just make me feel to give him less love! I dont want these kind of immaturity persist, our relationship should grow in harmony, this trials in our marriage is the most difficult job i should take and be more careful with awareness towards my own guards. I suppose i can still handle my patience.. Its better to give up my pride for the person who matters the most, for the care i want to give.. i could accept all the hurts if that would make our relationship work. Wishing im right with my decisions! I hope he could soon accept my Family and their unusual habit, eventhough they commit mistakes and have bad attitude sometimes, they're still my family and a part of me.. i lived my life with them for almost 30yrs now and they are there during my hard days and times, my supporter.. My parents raised me for who i am now! I feel Im blessed because i have them... my family!

God bless you all! Have a nice day...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to post your comment and ideas here about my blog, i will reply it gladly 🤗

Japan life

First of all I would like to apologized for not updating my blog in this website. Been busy this past year 2021 along with this pandemic and...